Emergency Community Support
Emergency Community Support is a service offered to consumers in crisis to connect them with the appropriate level of care.
The goal of the service is to stabilize consumers and connect them to the services they need to live in the community of their choice.
Emergency Community Support workers meet consumers where they are and work to stabilize crisis. Consumers and their workers will work together to set and meet goals and transition to a lower level of care.
Crisis Response Team
Crisis Response Teams (CRT) are utilized to respond to mental health or substance use emergencies.
The goal of the service is to avoid an Emergency Protective Custody (EPC) hold or psychiatric hospitalization.
The Crisis Response Team works in conjunction with local law enforcement to provide the best outcome for persons in a mental health or substance use crisis.
EXAMPLES OF SERVICE
- 24/7 Access to a Mental Health or Substance Abuse Professional
- Risk Assessments
- Crisis Intervention
- Supportive Brief Counseling
- Recommendations for Services
- Consultation to Law Enforcement
- Referrals for Services
- 1-800-273-TALK 1-800-273-8255 – National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- 1-800-273-8255, Press 1 – Veterans Crisis Line
- 1-888-866-8660 – Nebraska Family Help Line
- 1-800-448-3000 – Boystown
- 1-877-492-7001 – 24/7 Mental Health Crisis Line for Western Nebraska
- 1-308-762-7177 – 24/7 Substance Abuse Crisis Line for Western Nebraska
- Text “REG” to 741-741 – 24/7 Crisis Text Line
- Text “TALK” to 20121 – Boystown Text Line