Crisis Response Team
Crisis Response Teams (CRT) are utilized to respond to mental health or substance use emergencies.
The goal of the service is to avoid an Emergency Protective Custody (EPC) hold or psychiatric hospitalization.
The Crisis Response Team works in conjunction with local law enforcement to provide the best outcome for persons in a mental health or substance use crisis.
EXAMPLES OF SERVICE
- 24/7 Access to a Mental Health or Substance Abuse Professional
- Risk Assessments
- Crisis Intervention
- Supportive Brief Counseling
- Recommendations for Services
- Consultation to Law Enforcement
- Referrals for Services
- 1-800-273-TALK 1-800-273-8255 – National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- 1-800-273-8255, Press 1 – Veterans Crisis Line
- 1-888-866-8660 – Nebraska Family Help Line
- 1-800-448-3000 – Boystown
- 1-877-492-7001 – 24/7 Mental Health Crisis Line for Western Nebraska
- 1-833-789-7177 – 24/7 Substance Abuse Crisis Line for Western Nebraska
- Text “REG” to 741-741 – 24/7 Crisis Text Line
- Text “TALK” to 20121 – Boystown Text Line